Friday, August 19, 2016

A Peek At Etsy Shop - A Vintage Look - Handmade Retro & Vintage Inspired Decor

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite etsy shops, A Vintage Look. The shop specializes in handmade valances, curtains and towels, placemats and pillows. Decorating a home with a certain vintage look can be difficult. In my case, many times 1950's era curtains are a very expensive find or I can't find any at all that match our atomic decor. It's not like we can stop at a Walmart and pick up a midcentury, starburst valance and a gallon of milk.

Years ago women would make their own curtains, but not everyone sews in modern times or has the time to whip up 3 sets of  kitchen curtains. If you aren't a sewing enthusiast like myself and are looking for retro decor take a peek at A Vintage Look. The prices are reasonable and the feedback is 5 star from former customers. Browsing the shop is such fun and gives me so many ideas for decorating and re-decorating my home. The shop also takes custom orders. Be sure to favorite the store when you visit.

Below are some of my favorite pieces from Etsy Shop : A Vintage Look
















 Atomic Kitties Midcentury Kitchen Towel Starburst

Atomic Kitties Kitchen Towel (These match the Valance Above) - $12.95




 vintage-camper-curtains-retro

What a great vintage print!





This print reminds me of Vintage Pyrex Bowls - Retro Waffle Weave Teal White Print Towel - $12.95














Retro Mid Century Red, Jade and White Kitchen Valance - $21.00






There are so many more Mid Century Style Decor Item's in this Wonderful Etsy Shop. Check It Out!
AVintageLook


Happy Housewifing!!!



3 comments:

  1. Love the red, jade, and white valances. I might need to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those too! My Kitchen is painted Jade. I just made some curtain sets a few months ago and I wish I would have seen these first or even the fabric. I love the red and jade vintage mix.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a lovely blog about my site...
    Leigh Winson
    AVintageLook

    ReplyDelete