Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Bee's Knees - Vintage Camper Gal Wisconsin Vlogger

I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend. We were expecting a snow storm here in the north east but it looks like it will actually miss us. Yay! I wanted to mention a lovely vintage vlogger I have been following, she's in the cold state of Wisconsin. Her channel is Vintage Camper Gal Wisconsin. I love her style, her accent as well as her vintage hair dryers she uses to set her hair. There's a lot to love here.  I am really adoring her channel. She offers a great range of videos such as morning coffee in curlers, vintage glamping, vintage hair styling, vintage shopping & thrifting, homemaking tips and cruelty free make-up reviews.  She also includes us in her travels to car shows, vacations and most recently VLV 18. Woohoo! This lady makes me want to start my own youtube channel, but for now I will just love on her channel. She's the Bee Knees! Give her a watch and follow.


Thanks For Reading!

Happy Housewifing!








No comments:

Post a Comment