Friday, August 22, 2014

Let's get blogging...Shall we? My 30 day vintage blog post challenge.

Oh Summer, what have you done? I love you, but you have taken me away from my blog.  We had a wonderful Summer here in Maine. I feel guilty that I have not updated my blog with all the events our family has experienced in the last few months. It's time to catch up on blogging. So here it is.

I am doing a 30 day blog update challenge. Yes, I know some gal's have done the 365 day challenge and I applaud them. ME...I'm going to start with 30 days. That's 30 or more posts.

After busy day I feel like I can't write anything down or there's not anything worth writing down. I feel vintage post block! Obviously there's always something to share and write about. I need to and will get out of my own way.  I see other vintage bloggers just banging out post after post. I get that "vintage blog envy face" when I am reading them.

"My Vintage Blog Envy Face"

Here I go..Stay tuned..

Happy Housewifing...

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment