Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's snowing. Time to get out my wool?

It's early here and i am quietly sipping away at my peppermint flavored coffee and I look up at a mini snowstorm.

We are in Maine so why am I still surprised? All of the kids are asleep as they have Thanksgiving vacation. Being born in the 1970's and missing out by over two decades makes me think of how 1950's women dressed on a winter day like this. I have a vintage room in my home filled with many eras of clothing. 1950's through the 1980's. I will be digging up my little plaid wool skirts today and cable knit sweaters. I am glad to get a post done about a lovely little dress I purchased on my 1950's dresses page. I am building my blog and 1950's life one piece at a time. I can see how it can be quite a task so I want to share it with my followers from the beginning. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment